Online Coaching for Verbal Communication Skills
Communication coaching by telephone or video conferencing systems such as Zoom and Skype from anywhere in the world is very effective! Coaching virtually feels much like being in the same room together. Sandra Zimmer will guide you to experience your natural ability to connect with others, communicate a compelling message, tell a good story and be persuasive.
Focusing on your specific goals, Sandra tailors executive communication skill coaching to your situation. She guides you to discover the communication style that is authentic for you. And you will develop your ability to persuade, influence, and inspire others.
Areas of Virtual Communication Skills Coaching by Telephone, Skype or Zoom
- Executive Presence – Learn techniques that create relaxation, comfort in your skin, presence of mind and the calm strength of a leader. Being present slows you down so you can focus your attention, think clearly, speak carefully, and receive other people’s messages. See Cultivating Gravitas for Leadership Presence.
- Executive Communication – Communication to executives or as an executive must be succinct, concise and clear, without extraneous details.
- Connection and Chemistry (Rapport) – Learn to make genuine connection with others through non-verbal connection that creates a sense of rapport. Learn to establish chemistry through the art of receiving another person with acceptance.
- Listening for the Emotional Message – Temporarily set aside your own agenda and give others permission and psychological space to express their views and concerns. Understanding their position will help increase your ability to influence the outcome.
- Persuasion – Persuasion happens when the listener stops thinking about what you are going to get from him and becomes excited about what you can give to him. Learn the steps for holding a persuasive conversation that help you direct the conversation for a positive outcome.
- Interviewing – An interview for employment or media requires an authentic response that expresses your highest thoughts. Learn to interview well by relaxing, listening, engaging with the interviewer and formulating an answer that expresses your highest thoughts.
- Group Facilitation – Learn to direct productive meetings in a manner that generates trust and empowers group participants. Group facilitation is a way of being with a group that encourages and makes it safe for each participant to give his/her ideas, insights and expertise.
- Say a Few Words – Learn how to be prepared to speak when you are not prepared for a speech. Develop your unique message template that allows you to anchor your thoughts and words when you have to communicate spontaneously. Use your message template to deliver a message for which you want to be known.
- Confrontation – Confront means “to face together.” Learn to face difficult situations with another person rather than confronting that person. Instead of blaming, learn to collaborate so the outcome is for the good of all.
Individual Coaching Fees:
- $1,380 for 4 one-hour sessions.
- $2,400 for 8 one-hour sessions.
- $3,300 for 12 one-hour sessions.