Verbal Communication Skills Coaching
Learn to improve verbal communication skills to increase your influence:
Build on your natural abilities
Connect genuinely with others
Communicate a clear message
Tell a compelling story
Sandra Zimmer offers individual communication skill coaching in person, by telephone and by web conferencing such as Skype or Zoom. Focusing on your specific goals, Sandra tailors oral communication skill training and coaching to your situation.
She guides you to discover the communication style that is authentic for you. You will become more receptive and available to others so you can hear their real message and include their needs and feelings in your communication.
Enhancing your oral communication skills will help you develop your ability to persuade, influence, and inspire others.
Areas of Sandra Zimmer Communication Skills Coaching:
- Presence – Learn techniques that create relaxation, presence of mind, and the calm strength of a leader. Being present slows you down so you can focus your attention, think clearly, and receive another’s message.
- Connection and Chemistry – Learn to make genuine connection with others through non-verbal connection that creates a sense of rapport. Learn to establish chemistry through the art of receiving another person with acceptance.
- Listening for the Emotional Message – Temporarily set aside your own agenda and give others permission and psychological space to express their views and concerns. Understanding their position will help increase your ability to influence the outcome.
- Persuasion – Persuasion happens when the listener stops thinking about what you are going to get from him and becomes excited about what you can give to him. Learn the steps for holding a persuasive conversation that help you direct the conversation for a positive outcome.
- Interview – An interview for employment or media requires an authentic response that shows your best self. Learn to interview well by relaxing, listening, engaging with the interviewer and formulating an answer that expresses your highest thoughts.
- Group Facilitation – Learn to direct productive meetings in a manner that generates trust and empowers group participants. Group facilitation is a way of being present with a group that makes it safe for each participant to give their ideas, insights and expertise.
- Think on your Feet to Say a Few Words – Learn how to be prepared to speak when you are not prepared to speak. Develop your unique message template that allows you to share your thoughts spontaneously when you have to communicate off the cuff and in the moment. Use your message template to deliver ideas for which you want to be known.
- Confrontation – Confront means “to face together.” Learn to face difficult situations with another person rather than confronting that person. Instead of blaming, learn to collaborate so the outcome is for the good of all.
Individual Coaching Fees:
- $345 per one-hour session
- $2,400 for 8 one-hour sessions
- $3,300 for 12 one-hour sessions
Communication skill training and coaching is offered in person, by telephone or by video conferencing such as Zoom or Skype.
Read what clients have said about communication skills coaching.