Introverts have to be prepared for events such as networking. Not because they are incapable, but because they are deep. Introverts come from deep inside themselves and deep is not quick and snappy.
Introverts need to develop communication skills that are based on their natural abilities and innate style. Sandra Zimmer is an introvert who coaches other introverts to express themselves more fully.
In this hour-long talk delivered in 2011 to the marketing association SMPS, Sandra shares a step-by-step process for training introverts to become more comfortable with networking skills. Learn to:
- Understand what happens internally that prevents introverts from connecting easily.
- Teach introverts to get out of their heads and into their hearts where they feel safer to connect.
- Help them be genuine, relax and get comfortable in their skin.
- Teach them to make receptive connection so they don’t have to behave like extraverts.
- Help them to ask questions.
- Coach them to offer help rather than to ask for business.
This audio session is ideal for people who are interested in coaching introverts to network in order to support them to be more effective at business development. It is also excellent for introverts who want to learn to develop more natural and comfortable networking skills.
Running Time: 01:00:49
Record Date: February 10, 2011